Dear Prospective Resident
Thank you for your interest in South Cove Plaza. Enclosed for your completion is the lease application package.The following is a checklist of items/documents that should be returned to the Leasing Office within forty-eight (48) hours:
1) Signed and completed Application for Occupancy (24 hours).
2) The minimum annual income requirement is 40 (forty) times the monthly rent. For Guarantors the income requirement is a minimum annual income of 96 (ninety-six) times the monthly rent.
3) All lawful sources of income will be considered when qualifying a prospective tenant, including but not limited to: Child Support, Alimony, Foster care subsidies, Income derived from Social Security, Any form of federal, state or local public assistance, Any form of federal, state or local housing assistance including but not limited to Section 8 vouchers, or any other type of vouchers or housing assistance whether paid to landlord or tenant. Any legal accessible/liquid assets i.e.: cash on hand, savings accounts, mutuals funds, US Treasury Bills, Bonds, Money Market Funds.
4) Signed and completed Release of Information Authorization
5) Fee for background and credit check in the amount of $20. Payment can be made by credit card (see credit authorization form) or check or money order to: DEMATTEIS BATTERY PARK ASSOCIATES, LLC.
The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Please note if you provide your own credit report dated not more than 1 month prior to the date of your application, this fee will be waived.
6) Two (2) consecutive pay stubs for each leaseholder, co-head of household or con- tenant, or letter from employer(s) verifying current income and employment; two recent bank statements as well.
7) Federal or State Income Tax returns, (if self-employment with CPA letter).
8) If you are a Section 8 voucher holder, please provide a copy of your approved voucher. Note that certain other items above and on the application may not be applicable. Provide only those that are.The completed lease package must be returned to the rental office within two (2) days or we will place the apartment back on the market.
We would be happy to assist you in the completion of the enclosed or answer any questions you may
Upon receipt of the completed lease package, we will process your lease application for landlord approval; please allow 5-7 days to process. Your patience is appreciated.
R.Y. Management Co., Inc.
50 Battery Place, New York, New York 10280 I Phone: 212-786-2803, Fax: 212-786-9393
RY Management Co.,Inc. Exclusive Leasing and Managing Agent An Equal Housing Opportunity
Release of information authorization
I HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY OR INSTITUTION TO RELEASE TO DEMATTEIS BATTERY PARK ASSOCIATES AND/OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION THAT THEY HAVE CONCERNING MY CHARACTER, REPUTATION, MODE OF LIVING, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, EDUCATIONAL HISTORY, CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND CREDIT REPORT.
I HEREBY RELEASE THE INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY OR INSTITUTION AND ALL INDIVIDUALS CONNECTED THERE WITH FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER INCURRED IN FURNISHING SUCH INFORMATION